Wildeklawer is Africa’s largest onion producer and a primary supplier of potatoes, carrots and beetroot to local and international markets. Their head office is near Kimberley, with operations spanning over three production units. Wildeklawer has established itself as a pioneer in the fresh produce industry in Africa by utilising innovative farming designs and precision farming technology. Due to expansion, we are looking for the following senior role players to join our dynamic leadership team.
About the job:
The technical division is responsible for the design, construction, optimisation, management and maintenance of all technical aspects.
We are looking for an engineer. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for the construction and optimisation of new and existing equipment to create world-class performances. The management and maintenance of equipment and personnel.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
Engineering degree (Agricultural, Mechanical or Civil) with 6-8 years of experience.
Fields of interest:
At Wildeklawer the technical function gets involved in:
• Agriculture: Processing, Agricultural equipment, Irrigation and Drainage
• Civil: Earthmoving, Road maintenance, Pumping stations and Buildings
• Mechanical: Tractors, Forklifts, Trucks, Harvesting and Packhouse equipment
• Electrical: Power management, Eskom and Green power
• Electronically: Packhouse and Harvesting equipment
• Artificial Intelligence (AI): New technology
Interested candidates may apply by submitting their resume to email@example.com or phone Marius Tolmie at 082 565 5473. Please reference the position in the subject line.
Should you not be contacted within 14 days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 20 July 2023