Wildeklawer – one of the most prominent pivot irrigation companies in the country and intensely involved with potato, onion, carrot, beetroot and various grain farming activities is well known as a green haven close to Kimberley. With its high potential soils along the Vaal and Orange Rivers, Wildeklawer prides itself for delivering produce of outstanding quality by means of technologically advanced equipment and facilities to local and international market standards. This dynamic company has the following vacancy:
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Precise planning, optimization and maintenance of all infrastructure, civil works, irrigation systems, pack house equipment and farming implements.
- Manage a staff complement that consists of fellow engineers, middle management staff, tradesmen and operators.
- Execute the necessary leadership characteristics that are required for the post.
- Conduct and execute project planning for all new developments.
- Thorough management and responsibility towards all external service providers.
- Continuous system optimization and maintenance.
The successful candidate must have:
- An appropriate Engineering Degree (Agriculture/Mechanical or Civil) together with 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar leadership role.
- A task driven personality, with the capability to, on a daily basis, identify, use and optimize opportunities.
- Practice sound business principles, with the main focus being on cost effectiveness and profit optimization.
Remuneration: Wildeklawer offers a competitive and market related remuneration package, which is determined by relevant qualifications and appropriate experience.
A comprehensive CV to be emailed to: email@example.com.
or enquiries: Me. Elizma Agenbag 053-5319700
Ending date: 6 May 2022
Should you not hear from Wildeklawer within the next 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful