Wildeklawer is Africa’s largest onion producer and a primary supplier of potatoes, carrots and beetroot to local and international markets. Their head office is near Kimberley, with operations spanning over three production units. Wildeklawer has established itself as a pioneer in the fresh produce industry in Africa by utilising innovative farming designs and precision farming technology.
Wildeklawer offers long-term career opportunities to honest, dynamic, and hardworking individuals with initiative and drive to fit into the already selected management team that lives the motto: “quality is our priority.”
The suitable candidate should have:
- General office administration and support services;
- Relevant tertiary qualification or senior certificate with an accounting background and computer literacy, as well as the necessary experience in creditors;
- Proficiency in Excel and Navision is a strong recommendation;
- You must take full responsibility for accurate bookkeeping and processing of information regarding departmental transactions, namely purchase orders, purchase invoices, intergroup transactions (handling thereof), keeping track of submission deadlines for reports to the respective managers is an important requirement.
- Continuous reporting to management.
- At least Grade 12 with accounting as a subject, but a relevant tertiary qualification will serve as a strong recommendation.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- An emotionally mature person who functions well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work in an administrative team.
Remuneration: A competitive compensation package, based on qualifications and experience and supported by attractive benefits.
Send CV to:
Inquiries: Theresa Lategan – 053 531 9725
Closing date: October 31, 2023