Wildeklawer is Africa’s largest onion producer and a primary supplier of potatoes, carrots and beetroot to local and international markets. Their head office is near Kimberley, with operations spanning over three production units. Wildeklawer has established itself as a pioneer in the fresh produce industry in Africa by utilising innovative farming designs and precision farming technology. Due to expansion, we are looking for the following role player to join our dynamic leadership team.
Debtors & Reporting Clerk
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Debtors: Accurate bookkeeping and processing of information regarding stock shipments, marketing & sales, as well as received deposits
- General office administration and support services
- Compilation of data reports and statistics
- Ongoing reporting to management
- Minimum Grade 12, but a relevant tertiary qualification will be a strong recommendation
- Minimum 3 years relevant debtors experience, with an accounting background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – must be excellent (Navision is a strong recommendation)
- An emotionally mature individual who functions well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills & team player.
In return, we offer a stimulating work environment with a competitive remuneration package.
Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 31 August 2023.
If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.